Hauzer is part of the IHI Group based in Japan. IHI Corporation was founded 160 years ago and the group of companies share a focus on engineering and technology.
Hauzer's total commitment to the needs of its customers worldwide has been crucial to its success. More than seventy companies, many with multiple systems, enjoy the benefit of this commitment, from PVD process development up to global customer support. Some global companies owe their prominent market position to Hauzer PVD coating technology.
- Increased lifespan, higher productivity finishing (cutting tools, punching and forming tools)
- Attractive and scratch resistant colour finish (decorative hard coating on mobile phones, jewellery, watches, eyewear, automotive decoration, domestic appliances, bathroom and kitchen hardware)
- Reduced coefficient of friction and reduced wear (tribological coatings on precision components, e.g. used in automotive engines)
- Specially engineered properties, used in innovative coating concepts
Hauzer provides coating processes and coating systems (Hauzer Flexicoat® and Metalliner®) with the following deposition technologies:
- Arc deposition by Advanced Controlled Arc (ACA) and Circular Arc Cathodes (CARC)
- Unbalanced Magnetron sputtering deposition (UBM sputtering) in closed field configuration
- RF sputtering deposition
- Special sputtering technologies, such as Dual Magnetron Sputtering (DMS) or High Power Impulse Magnetron Sputtering (HIPIMS and HIPIMS+)
- Hybrid coatings by using a combination of magnetron sputtering and arc deposition in one PVD coating system
- Plasma Assisted Chemical Vapour Deposition (PACVD coating technology)
- Nitrocoat Duplex Treatment (Plasma Nitriding and PVD coating in one process)
Hauzer understands your business and offers turn key PVD coating centres , including pre-treatment, cleaning systems, quality control and lay-out design.
We readily share our knowledge, so please subscribe to our newsletter to be kept informed about the latest technologies.