Hauzer Flexicoat® systems are available in many configurations.
A choice of the following plasma coating technologies can be combined in one machine:
Rectangular and circular arc evaporation
- Advanced controlled arc
- Filtered arc
- Laser arc
- Balanced magnetron sputtering (DC, pulsed DC, RF)
- Unbalanced magnetron sputtering (DC, pulsed DC, RF)
- Closed field magnetron sputtering
- Dual magnetron sputtering
- T-Mode for reactive (oxide) sputtering
- High Power Impulse Magnetron Sputtering (HIPIMS and HIPIMS+)
- Plasma Assisted Chemical Vapour Deposition (PACVD)
- Ion beam assisted deposition
- Plasma treatment
Nitrocoat Duplex treatment
For an explanation of these technologies, please visit plasma coating explained.
Of course all these technologies are available as upgrades on existing Hauzer Flexicoat® machines.
Customer specific requirements on deposition sources can be integrated as well.
If you have any remaining questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.